173 page eBook...Only $9.99.
John Michael Kelly's top selling mental performance book (this is an eBook) covering 174 pages and twelve chapters of practical fastpitch softball mental skills insights, strategies, tools and tips that will turn your athlete into a consistent peak performer on the softball field. How She Thinks is How She Plays covers the 21 Mental Performance Killers that sabotage your athlete's success.
For your athlete to become the very best she can be physical training is simply not enough!
Here are the mental skills topics covered in the book:
- How She Thinks is How She Plays
- Managing Expectations
- Building Rock Solid Self-Confidence
- Present Moment Awareness: Playing it One Pitch at a Time
- Having a Plan of Action to Guarantee Success
- How to Overcome Anxiety & Fear
- The Parent's Role in Her Success
- Focusing on Results Instead of Effort
- Embracing Pressure with Poise
- The Scholarship Trap
- The Coach's Role in Her Success
- The Winner's Edge Mindset: Playing with Passion & Joy
**Plus bonus player-parent/coach discussion "action" topics at the end of each chapter.
- Bonus Audio # 1: Visualize Her Way to Greatness! These are the same mental imagery secrets used by elite Olympic and professional athletes. Learn exact how your athlete can relax her body and program her mind for success, every game (22 minutes). $9.97 value (download-able mp3 file)
- Personalized Mental Skills Profile: A great tool and exercise to complete with your athlete that will identify what specific mental skills areas she needs help with as well as be able to accurately assess her motivations and goals for playing the game. $19.97 value (download-able pdf file)
***For less than the cost of a 30 minute hitting or pitching lesson get the A-Z mental skills info she needs to be her best!
We fully guarantee all our products with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. You have no risk in purchasing from us...just the way we like it!